Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Inner thoughts

I had created the heliocentric system and if it weren't for me we would be lost on the hours of the day. We wouldn't know that the earth rotated around the sun in 365 days. We would be uncertain of what a year was. Now we all probably would have still thought that earth was the center of the universe. I would like to gladly inform everyone that God's intention was not to have earth the center of the universe. God's intention was to have the sun the center of the universe with all the planets revolving around it. I had set the base for other astronomers to go out and continue my research. All the other famous astronomers that continued my research would have been lost and confused without my theory. I would just like to say everyone who believed I was crazy to dare challenge the Ptolemaic system. Those who laughed and smirked believing I would make a fool out of myself. Look at me now I am one of the most famous astronomers in the world. Everyone who loves astronomy would not have been able to understand the subject without my theory. Without me scientists would be 1000 years slower to probably discover my research. My work has spread throughout the world and affected today's research. Overall my work was important to me and my discoveries are still important today in discussions and new discoveries yet to be made. How I have helped astronomy grow throughout the years. I would just like to thank my uncle who took care of me and who I owe for my discoveries.

No comments:

Post a Comment